Satisfy your lasagna cravings without the carbs with this easy and delicious Air Fryer Lasagna Bake. It’s made with all the traditional layers (except the noodles), so you get all the flavors. And because it’s cooked in the air fryer, it’s ready in no time!
This dish is easy to make: simply brown ground beef and layer in a pan with sauce and cheese. Pop it in the air fryer until bubbly and golden brown and enjoy!
You can make this recipe in either a traditional (round) air fryer or a toaster oven/air fryer combo. If you need a pan, I recommend one of the two below, depending on which style you prefer:
I used Rao’s Arrabbiata sauce for this Air Fryer Lasagna Bake recipe — it provides a nice little kick and extra flavor. If you’d like something a little less spicy, their Marinara or Tomato Basil flavors taste great too.
Add a Low Carb Garlic Bread Chaffle to complete the meal!
Air Fryer Lasagna Bake
- 24 oz 80% Lean Ground Beef
- ½ cup Ricotta Cheese, Whole Milk
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Oregano, dried
- 2 cups Rao's Arrabbiata Sauce or other low carb pasta sauce
- 1 ½ cups Mozzarella Cheese, Whole Milk shredded
- Cook and drain ground beef.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, Parmesan, garlic powder and oregano.
- Spread one cup sauce on the bottom of a 4 cup baking dish. Add a third of the ground beef on top of the sauce. Place half the cheese mixture over the beef in spoonfuls. Top with a third of the mozzarella.
- Add another half cup of sauce, a third of the ground beef, the second half of the cheese mixture and another third of the mozzarella.
- Add remaining sauce, ground beef and mozzarella for the final layer.
- Cover dish with foil and place in the air fryer. Adjust temperature to 375℉ and set time for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil for the final 2-3 minutes of cooking to brown the cheese. Serve immediately.