Sometimes the best recipes are born from leftovers! That is the case with this Low Carb Ham & Cheese Quiche. I didn’t want to waste leftover cooked deli ham and red pepper, so I threw them together into this delicious dish.
Low Carb Ham & Cheese Quiche
A delicious, easy to make crustless quiche
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- ½ cup red bell pepper diced
- ½ cup onion diced
- 4 ½ oz cooked ham chopped
- 6 large eggs (I use Egglands Best)
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup aged cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9" pie pan or quiche dish with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat. Add bell pepper and onion and cook, stirring frequently until veggies are soft. Add chopped ham and cook until slightly browned. Remove from heat.
- In a medium bowl mix eggs, heavy cream, garlic powder, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Add skillet mixture into bowl with eggs and stir. Immediately pour into prepared dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are set.