There are hundreds of ways to make eggs, but this one is my favorite. These Low Carb Cheesy Eggs are easy to make, delicious, and you probably have all the ingredients on hand!
I used American cheese in this recipe, but feel free to substitute your favorite. Don’t forget to adjust the macros accordingly! These eggs pairs well with a side of low carb sausage or bacon 😊
I highly recommend a non-stick skillet for Low Carb Cheesy Eggs as the cheese can get a bit gooey and stick. I’ve used Ninja Cookware for years and their quality and longevity is impressive.
Find more great recipes with the searchable recipe index!
Low Carb Cheesy Eggs
- 3 Large Eggs (I used Eggland's Best)
- 1 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Butter
- 1 oz American Cheese, cut into small pieces (about 1 slice)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Mix together eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper.
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add butter and melt.
- Add egg mixture to pan. Immediately sprinkle cheese pieces over eggs. Cook, stirring constantly, until desired doneness.