Craving that spicy, cheesy goodness but watching your carbs? Look no further than this easy and delicious Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip! Made with simple ingredients like cream cheese, chicken and your favorite buffalo sauce, it’s the perfect appetizer or party dip that won’t bust your diet.
Here’s what makes this Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip so great:
- Low carb, gluten free and keto-friendly: With just a few grams of carbs per serving, you can indulge without guilt.
- Simple to make: Just mix everything together and bake.
- Packed with flavor: The creamy cheese and tangy hot sauce create an irresistible combination.
- Versatile: Serve it with low carb veggies or chips, or use as a topping for burgers or chicken.
You can use any form of chicken you have on hand for this recipe — canned, rotisserie or diced chicken breasts. The garlic and butter are optional, but add an extra layer of flavor and richness! I used a 1.5 quart rectangular baking dish (6×8 inches), but an 8×8″ square baking pan works great too!
Celery makes the perfect crunchy low carb delivery system for this dip, but there are many great low carb chip options too (visit 10 Best Low Carb Chips for ideas).
Check out my recipe index for more great recipes!
Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Dip
- ½ cup Colby Jack Cheese shredded
- ½ cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- ½ cup Ranch Dressing low carb
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened and diced
- 1 cup Chicken canned, shredded or diced
- 2 tbsp Butter softened and diced, optional
- 3 cloves Garlic or 1 tsp garlic powder, optional
- Preheat oven to 325 °F
- Combine all ingredients in small bowl and spread into 1 quart baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Stir, and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly.