I was never a fan of zucchini growing up. Maybe it’s because my parents owned a vegetable farm and we always had tons of it around! When I adopted the low carb lifestyle, I started experimenting with zucchini and these Garlic Parmesan Zoodles won me over.
You can make this dish in just 5 minutes (using prepared zoodles). It’s so fast and easy, it has become a regular in my family’s side dish rotation! If you can’t find prepared zucchini noodles, you can buy zucchini whole and make your own using a spiralizer like this Brieftons model*. Of course, there is nothing better than using homegrown zucchini if you have it available!
These Garlic Parmesan Zoodles pair perfectly with steak, but you can enjoy them with just about anything (or on their own as a main dish!)
New to the low carb lifestyle? Check out the article How to Get Started with Low Carb to learn more!
Garlic Parmesan Zoodles
- 16 oz Zucchini Noodles
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Press zucchini noodles lightly between paper towels to draw out some of the moisture.
- Heat large pan on medium-high heat. Melt the butter, then add minced garlic. Cook until fragrant (about 1-2 minutes), being careful not to burn garlic.
- Add zucchini noodles and parmesan cheese and mix. Cook for 1-2 minutes until noodles are al dente. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately. Sprinkle on more Parmesan, if desired.